Harikeshanallur Muthiah Bhagavatar was a very popular Carnatic Music composer and musician known for his compositions on varnams, krithis and thillanas. He composed in all 4 languages, Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit and Kannada and even invented as many as 20 new ragas which are very popular even today. This course includes many popular krithis of Muthiah Bhagavatar taught by renowned gurus including Sangita Kalanidhi Chitravina Ravikiran, Shri Neyveli Santhanagopalan and Chitravina Ganesh. Notations are provided where available.
- Sudhamayi – Amritavarshini – Muthiah Bhagavatar
- Ratna kanchuka dharini – Kambhoji -Muthiah Bhagavatar
- Samayamide – Budhamanohari – Muthiah Bhagavatar
- Sarasamukhi – Gowdamalhar -Muthiah Bhagavatar
- Ganapate – Janaranjani – Muthiah Bhagavatar
- Ambavani – Keeravani – Muthiah Bhagavatar