A preview lesson from this course.
Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran
Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran teaches select Thyagaraja Krithis composed on various dieties during the composers pilgrimage to various sacred locations. The krithis chosen in this course are a great addition to any students repertoire and a great opportunity to learn intricacies of some rare ragas as well as taught by guru Shri Ravikiran. Notations are provided for all the lessons.
- Pahi rama doota – Shatvidhamargini
- Nee vanti daivamunu – Todi
- Narasimha – Bilahari
- Nammi vachchina – Kalyani
- Vinayakuni – Madhyamavati
- Varada Navaneetasha – Ragapanjaram