Eka Raga Krithis refer to ragas that are popular for having only one composition. This course contains a selection of the such masterpieces by various master composers including Tyagaraja, Ootthukkadu Venkata Kavi, Muthuswamy Dikshitar and other, taught by Sangita Kalanidhi Chitravina N Ravikiran. See the course video and learn more from the Guru.
Lessons taught by Sangita Kalanidhi Chitravina N Ravikiran.
Eka Raga Krithis
- Vachamagocharame – Kaikavashi – Thyagaraja
- Vandenandasunum – Kannadamaruvam
- Devibrova – Chintamani – Shyama Sastri
- Himagirikumari – Ravikriya – Muthuswamy Dikshitar
- Nabhomanichandra- Nabhomani – Muthuswamy Dikshitar
- Brihannayaki- Andhali – Muthuswamy Dikshitar
- Paritapamu – Manohari – Thyagaraja
- Pattividuvarada- Manjari – Thyagaraja
- Karuninchutakide – Sindumandari – Patnam Subramanya Iyer
- Krpalavala – Nadavarangini – Thyagaraja
- Shweta Ganapatim – Choodamani – Muthuswamy Dikshitar